List of the required documents for registration as a company in the free zones’ Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
The Formalities May be slightly differentiated According to the Free areas, the types of business activity and investor.
As a general rule, the following options are used the most.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE) (An individual shareholder).
Free Zone Company (FZCO or FZC or FC-LLC) (More than one member).
It is advisable to quote the opinion of one of our consultants to see if your choice is available for the area.
This free consultation will allow you to benefit from numerous tips and personalized assistance throughout the process.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
1) Application form duly completed.
2) Company Profile
3) Copy of passport of the owner
4) Bank reference original (if you cannot get this document, please contact us)
Ras Al Khaimah – Procedure and documents for company incorporation
Free Zone Company (FZC)
1) Company Profile
2) Copy of passport of shareholders
3) Original bank reference (if you cannot get this document, please contact us)
1) Certificate of Registration of the parent company
2) Memorandum and Articles of Association
3) Council Resolution
4) Copy of passport of the manager and his signature attested.
5) Profile of the parent company
1) Copy of passport of the individual
2) Bank reference individual
3) Project Summary
4) Application for registration on Form RAK-Incorp